Community guidelines for SNS
- About Unique Ota
- Community guidelines for SNS
Every account managed by the Public Hearing and Public Relations Division of Ota City has the following community guidelines set. Only after you have agreed to the content of the guidelines may you start to use each account.
Manager: Public Hearing and Public Relations Division of Ota City.
List of accounts
Twitter: Ota City Promotion “Unique Ota” (@Unique_Ota)（@Unique_Ota）
Facebook: Ota City Promotion “Unique Ota” (@otacp.uniqueota)（@otacp.uniqueota）
Instagram: Unique Ota (@unique_ota).（@unique_ota）
Operation hours: From 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on weekdays (except the year-end, year-beginning and
holidays). Exceptional transmission can occur any time or any day.
Duration of operation: The operation of these accounts may be terminated or the contents deleted
without notice at any time.
About correspondence including replies
- We cannot reply to every comment in every account.
- We will not respond to questions raised through DMs.
- Regarding questions or requests concerning municipal administration, please use the “Inquiry” of the official City Website.
About our follow-up
We cannot follow every follower in every account. We may follow some users who are not followers of one of our accounts.
- Regarding information provided by users through SNS, the City bears no liability for its accuracy,completeness, legitimacy, etc. nor for any damage that the relevant information may have caused to the users or the third party.
- Even when some damage has been caused by the published information to the users or a third party,the City bears no liability unless it has been caused due to willful or gross negligence of the City.
- The guidelines may be changed without notice.
You must not engage in the following acts while using any of our SNS accounts. If such acts that are relevant to the following acts are found, we may delete the comments, block the posting accounts, or
cancel the follow-ups.
- Those which seem to have no relation to the posted content.
- Those which are contrary or threaten to be contrary to laws and regulations.
- Those which slander the City or a particular individual or party.
- Those which are intended for political or religious activities.
- Those which infringe or threaten to infringe intellectual property of a third party including copyrights, trademark rights, and portrait rights.
- Those which are intended for advertisements, publicity, soliciting, business activities, or profit making.
- Those which discriminate or promote discrimination of race, thought, creed etc.
- Those which are contrary to public order or morals.
- Those which are false, different from facts, and mere rumors (including those promoting rumors).
Operation criteria for Ota City Promotion SNS.
Public Hearing and Public Relations Division, Ota City